Firms, sole proprietary concerns, companies, corporate bodies, public sector undertakings, societies or any other body engaged in trade, commerce, agriculture, services or profession are eligible for associate membership.
Associate membership allowed for organizations having turn over of 2 crore or more. There is no restriction to the number of members in this category.
Advantages of associate membership:
- Latest and timely information on latest national and international policy and technical developments.
- Opportunity to interact with the policy makers.
- Opportunity to represent their respective industrial sectors in CAII forums.
- Opportunity to gain additional credibility and mileage by sponsoring/Co-sponsoring CAII events and advertising in CAII publications.
- Consultancy on certain policy and technical matters through CAII’s subject- specific national missions and expert committees.
- Direct access to Leadership Council.
Annual Membership Fee - INR 3 Lacs + Service Tax @14.50%