This category has large companies, MNCs, PSUs, and financial institutions. Besides regular services special privileges are offered to corporate members.
Advantages of Corporate Membership: Special privileges include:
- Direct representation in Governing Council and Leadership Council.
- Priority consideration for Chairmanship and Co-chairmanship of National Missions and Expert Committees.
- Priority Consideration for opportunity to sponsor/Co-sponsor CAII events and to advertise in prime locations, in CAII publications, periodicals, newsletters etc.
- Priority dealing of all the correspondence by the secretariat.
- All Corporate Members have direct access to Governing Council and/or Leadership Council.
Annual Membership Fee - INR 5 Lacs + Service Tax @14.50%
Firms, sole proprietary concerns, companies, corporate bodies, public sector undertakings, societies or any other body engaged in trade, commerce, agriculture, services or profession are eligible for associate membership.
Associate membership allowed for organizations having turn over of 2 crore or more. There is no restriction to the number of members in this category.
Advantages of associate membership:
- Latest and timely information on latest national and international policy and technical developments.
- Opportunity to interact with the policy makers.
- Opportunity to represent their respective industrial sectors in CAII forums.
- Opportunity to gain additional credibility and mileage by sponsoring/Co-sponsoring CAII events and advertising in CAII publications.
- Consultancy on certain policy and technical matters through CAII’s subject- specific national missions and expert committees.
- Direct access to Leadership Council.
Annual Membership Fee - INR 3 Lacs + Service Tax @14.50%
Advantages of SME membership:
- Provides Networking Opportunities
- Go-to-Market and Business Expansion Challenges addressed by Domain Experts
- Exploring Opportunities for Better Participation and Product Promotion in Flagship Projects of the Government
- Consultancy on Policy and Technical matters through CAII’s National Missions and Expert Committees
- Direct Interaction with Policy and Decision makers
- Sharing of Experiences (problems/Suggestions) on national stage.
- Periodic documentation of your success stories and your contribution to the Indian economy. (if Planned)
- Consultancy on fund procurement from market by listing through CAII’s National Missions and Expert Committees
- Consultancy on use of ICT in business process automation & cost reduction by Expert Committees
Annual Membership Fee - INR 50,000 + Service Tax @14.50%